The Mototractor brings all the benefits of the Trail-Breaker but is also formatted into a tough “truck like” performance package. It features an extended rear cargo rack with a working space of 12×32 inches to carry all your gear and tools. It comes standard with the rugged aluminum braced Brush Busters and the go anywhere radial tires. These additions turn a standard Trail-Breaker into a rugged work horse ready to work trails the farm and any rugged off road work place environment.
Call or email us to order! This product is not available in California or for purchase online.
- Suspension – Patented AutoGrab Front Suspension makes for a smooth ride even in demanding terrain like mud, sand, or snow.
- Floatation – Hollow drum wheels can provide floatation or space for up to 2.5 gallons of extra fuel or water.
- Powerful – Full time front and rear wheel drive with superior torque mean you can tow up to 2,000 lbs.
- Climb – Climb a 60% grade. Rokons have climbed mountains from the Rockies of Colorado to the Andes of Chile. With a ground clearance of 15 inches, the Trail-Breaker can go up and over any terrain.
- Stable – Wide tractor tires (8x12x25”) and a lightweight of 218 lbs. combined with all wheel drive provides unmatched stability in any terrain.
- Reliable – Standard American nuts, bolts, and chain make Rokons easy to maintain and repair. Parts are widely available and manuals easy to follow.
- Versatile – From tow bars and saddle bags to side cars and log skidders, Rokon has a wide range of accessories to help you get any job done.
|Drive System||Full time, Front and Rear wheel drive|
|Engine||Kohler, single cylinder, four stroke, fan cooled|
|Power Output||7 HP at 3,600 RPM|
|Peak Torque||12.4 (9.1) Nm (ft. lb.) at 2,800 RPM|
|Power Transmission||Automatic torque converter into a three-gear range selector|
|Speed Range||1st gear 0-10 MPH (16 kph) 2nd gear 0-20 MPH (32 kph) 3rd gear 0-35 MPH (56 kph)|
|Power Take Off||7 HP, speed proportional to throttle setting|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.69 US gal (10.0 L)|
|Fuel||Regular unleaded gas|
|Fuel Consumption||0.33 gal/hr (211g/PS h)|
|Brakes||Disc type, hydraulic front and rear with dual handlebar-mounted controls|
|Starter||Electric and pull start (automatic recoil with compression release)|
|Exhaust||Muffler and U.S. Forestry approved spark arrestor|
|Carburetor||Fixed Main Jet Carburetor|
|Air Filter||Dry type, with foam secondary stage|
|Grade Capability||60 percent|
|Warranty||12 Month Limited Warranty|
|Wheels||12 Inch aluminum drums|
|Tires||8 x 12 x 25″ tubeless|
|Wheel Base||51 Inches (129.5 cm)|
|Ground Clearance||15 Inches (38.1 cm)|
|Height Over Seat||32 Inches (81.3 cm)|
|Height Over Handlebar||41 Inches (104 cm)|
|Width||32 Inches (83.8 cm)|
|Length||79 Inches (200.7 cm)|
|Weight||218 lbs. (98.8 kg) dry weight|
|Fordable Water Depth||24 Inches (61 cm)|