Legendary Rokon power and torque in a basic, rugged design.
With the same engine and driveline system as the Trail-Breaker, the Scout delivers the power and torque Rokons are known for with a basic, rugged design.
Call or email us to order! This product is not available in California or for purchase online.
- Rugged – Steel spoke wheels deliver Rokon power and torque on any terrain.
- Powerful – Full time front and rear wheel drive with superior torque mean you can tow up to 2,000 lbs.
- Climb – Climb a 60% grade. Rokons have climbed mountains rom the Rockies of Colorado to the Andes of Chile. With a ground clearance of 13 inches, the Scout can go up and over any terrain.
- Stable – Wide tractor tires (8x12x25”) and a lightweight of 218 lbs. combined with all wheel drive provides unmatched stability in any terrain.
- Reliable – Standard American nuts, bolts, and chain make Rokons easy to maintain and repair. Parts are widely available and manuals easy to follow.
- Versatile – From tow bars and saddle bags to side cars and log skidders, Rokon has a wide range of accessories to help you get any job done.
|Drive System||Full time, Front and Rear wheel drive|
|Engine||Kohler, single cylinder, four stroke, fan cooled|
|Power Output||7 HP at 3,600 RPM|
|Peak Torque||12.4 (9.1) Nm (ft. lb.) @ 2,800 RPM|
|Power Transmission||Automatic torque converter into a three-gear range selector|
|Speed Range||1st gear 0-12 MPH (19 kph) 2nd gear 0-22 MPH (35 kph) 3rd gear 0-35 MPH (56 kph)|
|Power Take Off||7 HP, speed proportional to throttle setting|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.69 US gal (10.0 L)|
|Fuel||Regular unleaded gas|
|Fuel Consumption||0.33 gal/hr (211g/PS h)|
|Brakes||Disc type, hydraulic front and rear with dual handlebar-mounted controls|
|Starter||Electric and pull start (automatic recoil with compression release)|
|Exhaust||Muffler and U.S. Forestry approved spark arrestor|
|Carburetor||Fixed Main Jet Carburetor|
|Air Filter||Dry type, with foam secondary stage|
|Grade Capability||60 percent|
|Warranty||12 Month Limited Warranty|
|Wheels||12 Inches steel spoke|
|Tires||8 x 12 x 25″ tubeless|
|Wheel Base||51 Inches (129.5 cm)|
|Ground Clearance||13 Inches (33 cm)|
|Height Over Seat||31 Inches (78.7 cm)|
|Height Over Handlebar||39 Inches (55.9 cm)|
|Width||32 Inches (81.3 cm)|
|Length||79 Inches (200.7 cm)|
|Weight||218 lbs. (98.8 kg) dry weight|
|Fordable Water Depth||22 Inches (55.9 cm)|