The Trail-Breaker’s classic design is a perfect blend of functionality and ease of use. Known for their ability to go anywhere, Trail-Breakers have been used by the United States’ Armed Forces, Forest Service, Fish and Game officers in some 25 states, countless big game hunters, trail builders, farmers, ranchers, and even treasure hunters. Since 1960, the Trail-Breaker has set the standard for Rokon.
Call or email us to order! This product is not available in California or for purchase online.
Trail-Breakers have been used by the United States’ Armed Forces, Forest Service, Fish and Game officers in some 25 states, countless big game hunters, trail builders, farmers, ranchers, and even treasure hunters. Since 1960, the Trail-Breaker has set the standard for Rokon. Features include:
- Suspension – Patented AutoGrab Front Suspension makes for a smooth ride even in demanding terrain like mud, sand, or snow.
- Floatation – Hollow drum wheels can provide floatation or space for up to 2.5 gallons of extra fuel or water.
- Powerful – Full time front and rear wheel drive with superior torque mean you can tow up to 2,000 lbs.
- Climb – Climb a 60% grade. Rokons have climbed mountains from the Rockies of Colorado to the Andes of Chile. With a ground clearance of 14 inches, the Trail-Breaker can go up and over any terrain.
- Stable – Wide tractor tires (8x12x25”) and a lightweight of 218 lbs. combined with all wheel drive provides unmatched stability in any terrain.
- Reliable – Standard American nuts, bolts, and chain make Rokons easy to maintain and repair. Parts are widely available and manuals easy to follow.
- Versatile – From tow bars and saddle bags to side cars and log skidders, Rokon has a wide range of accessories to help you get any job done.
|Drive System||Full Time, Front and Rear wheel drive|
|Engine||Kohler, single cylinder, four stroke, fan cooled|
|Power Output||7 HP at 3,600 RPM|
|Peak Torque||12.4 (9.1) Nm(ft. lb.) at 2,800 RPM|
|Power Transmission||Automatic torque converter into a three-gear range selector|
|Speed Range||1st gear 0-10 MPH (16 kph) 2nd gear 0-20 MPH (32 kph) 3rd gear 0-35 MPH (56 kph)|
|Power Take Off||7 HP, speed proportional to throttle setting|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.69 US gal (10.0 L)|
|Fuel||Regular unleaded gas|
|Fuel Consumption||0.33 gal/hr (211g/PS h)|
|Brakes||Disc type, hydraulic front and rear with dual handlebar-mounted controls|
|Starter||Electric and pull start (automatic recoil with compression release)|
|Exhaust||Muffler and U.S. Forestry approved spark arrestor|
|Carburetor||Fixed Main Jet Carburetor|
|Air Filter||Dry type, with foam secondary stage|
|Grade Capability||60 percent|
|Warranty||12 Month Limited Warranty|
|Wheels||12 Inch aluminum drums|
|Tires||8 x 12 x 25" tubeless|
|Wheel Base||51 Inches (129.5 cm)|
|Ground Clearance||15 Inches (38.1 cm)|
|Height Over Seat||32 Inches (81.3 cm)|
|Height Over Handlebar||41 Inches (104 cm)|
|Width||32 Inches (81.3 cm)|
|Length||79 Inches (200.7 cm)|
|Weight||218 lbs. (98.8 kg) dry weight|
|Fordable Water Depth||24 Inches (61 cm)|